Sunday, July 24, 2016

Open For Commissions

Commissions are open! 




Details
  • Contact me via email, christopher.birnbaum45@gmail.com, to discuss details and pricing. 
  • Additional characters in an image will be an additional $5 each for sketches and simple colors. $10 each for paintings.
  • I only accept payment by Paypal, with payment upfront. 
  • Commissions are sent digitally only, no prints at this time.
  • I have three (3) commission slots for now. 
  • I will draw fan art. 
  • I will not draw NSFW or excessive gore.
  • I have the right to refuse a commission based on complexity or subject matter (or any reason).
  • First come first serve, I will be as timely as possible, but I also have other jobs and a day job. Expect some waiting time.
  • Do not use these commissions for commercial use: do not reproduce them, or sell them for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment