Sunday, July 11, 2010

We Laugh, We Love, We LIVE (Day 7 & 8)

Well yesterday isn’t worth talking about. I spent most of the day catching up on some writing.

Today was a different sort of animal; one with really big teeth that you want to run away from. Except, that isn’t true at all.

Today was another skate park day. It was a pretty chill day, but I decided to get some fun pictures of the gang doing tricks. When I started taking pictures it became a “Who has the most epic picture” contest. So I took a ton of pictures. Soon our contest just turned into, lets take lots of cool pictures. So sit back and enjoy the ride, dearest reader!









After the skate park we went to Jugtown Mountain which is a local state reserve. I’ve been looking at maps of our area of NJ and there are so many good places to explore. So we ran home for things like flashlights and cameras and then went over to Jugtown. We hiked through woods and thickets for about an hour and a half. We must have gone a mile or so when we came to the end of our trail and out into the road. Then we hiked along the road for a mile or two, uphill, back to the front entrance of the reserve where the car was. Overall it was fun, but I was disappointed because we didn’t have enough time to really explore and find some really mountain or mine area. Apparently there are old mines and caves there. I’ll probably be going back there tomorrow to do some more exploring, and hopefully to some other spots as well. Here are some pictures of our little expedition.
Tinkerbell
The last shot was from walking up the road on our way back to the car. It was a fun trip!

2 comments:

  1. those pictures are fantastic action shots, christopher! did you take them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! Yeah I did. I was using the camera on my phone. I'm really happy with the quality since it's just a camera phone.

    ReplyDelete